Are you passionate about growing the regional economy in Appalachia Ohio by supporting entrepreneurs and strengthening economic sectors? If you have a commitment to sustainable development and building healthy communities with strong local economies, consider our career opportunities below. Position descriptions will be taken down once positions have been filled.
|Reports To:||Executive Director|
|Hours of Work:||40 hours per week, with occasional night and weekend requirements|
|Pay Range:||$14-/$17hour, commensurate with experience|
The Facilities Operator will manage and maintain our 98,000 square foot mixed use commercial, warehouse and food production facility in Nelsonville. This position also plays a role on the ACEnet team in events that support our mission of growing the regional economy by supporting entrepreneurs and strengthening economic sectors.
This position reports to ACEnet’s Executive Director, and is a full-time, hourly position with occasional nights and weekends required. Paid time off and health insurance benefits are included in the compensation package.
- Maintain cleanliness of common warehouse areas
- Coordinate storage and access to warehouse, offices and cold-storage areas with both existing and potential new tenants
- Lead tours to potential tenants and partners
- Identify, address and resolve maintenance issues with little to no supervision
- Light HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting maintenance
- Landscaping and yard work
- Sidewalk snow removal
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Detail oriented and consistent follow-through with minimal supervision
- Able to work on multiple projects at once
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to work at a computer & experience with MS Office programs
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Patience, flexibility, ability to work with diverse populations
Job may require additional training for food production services.
To apply, please send resume & references to Meggan Loveland at email@example.com
NOTE: The above job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Thank you for your interest & please check back for future opportunities!