ACEnet Meat Processing Update!
Construction at our Nelsonville Food Hub will begin this Fall to add an ODA Certified Meat Processing Facility, and we’re still in the process of purchasing more equipment. If you’d like to know more about this new venture, please contact ACEnet Special Projects Coordinator Rosemary Roe at 740-592-3854 ext. 113, or email her at email@example.com.
- Biro Model 922 Stainless Steel Meat Grinder
- Biro Model 334SS-4003FH Stainless Steel Meat Saw
- F. Dick Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer with 24 Lb (12 Ltr) Capacity, Model 9051200
- Ultravac 500 Single Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
- multiple Uniworld Hand Meat Saws
- StorPlus Food Storage Boxes
- Poly Top Work Tables
- Stainless Steel Compartment Sinks
* You may have noticed our July newsletter identified our future processing facility as “FDA Certified,” we apologize for this error, it is “ODA Certified.”
Community Update by ACEnet Programs & Communications Coordinator, Meggan Loveland