The Nelsonville Business Center and Food Hub encompasses 94,800 sq/ft of warehouse and office space. The facility’s central location to major Ohio and West Virginia cities makes the Nelsonville Business Center an ideal distribution hub. Close proximity to a number of higher education centers enables collaboration with departments focusing on manufacturing or food business development.
The Nelsonville Business Center and Food Hub also houses ACEnet’s Food & Farm Enterprise Center.
- Central to: Columbus (65 Miles), Charleston (99 Miles), Cincinnati (187 Miles), and Cleveland (208 Miles).
- Only minutes away from Hocking College, Ohio University, and the Tri-County Career Center.
- Office Space (100 Sq Ft)
- Conference Room
- Kitchenette/Break Room
Food Hub Equipment
With the support of generous funding from the Osteopathic Heritage Foundation and from the USDA, ACEnet’s Nelsonville facility has become better equipped to serve Southeast Ohio’s growing needs for food distribution and cool storage space, including partnering with Rural Action’s Farm to School efforts. ACEnet’s Nelsonville facility also contains our Food & Farm Enterprise Center, offering farmers a local meat processing facility and a separate produce processing facility.
Meat Processing Equipment
- Biro 3334SS Meat Band Saw
- Biro 922SS Meat Grinder
- F. Dick Sausage Suffer – 24 LB Capacity
- Hobart 60 QT Mixer
- Ultravac 500 Single Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
- American Pan Hurrichill Reach-In Blast Chiller
- 96′ Poly-Top Work Table
- Meat Prep & Wash Sink
- 60,000 sq/ft
- Radiant Heating System
- Drive-up Loading Docks – 10 (6 floating)
- Equipped with Pallet Jacks
- Ceiling Height 41′ (side walls) 48′ (peak)
- Wood Manufacturing Center