Training is currently full, please contact ACEnet Director of Operations, Adam Kody, to be added to wait list or to learn of future opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOES YOUR STAFF NEED FOOD PROTECTION MANAGER TRAINING?
Are you a…
Full Service Restaurant?
Deli or Meat Processor?
Risk Level 3 or 4 Food Service Operation?
Then the answer is yes!
ACEnet is offering a 2-day ServSafe Food Protection Manager Training/Certification December 12th-13th beginning at 9am.
Registration is $100 for ACEnet members, $125 for non-members and will include:
- 2-day classroom-based training & activities
- Slideshow presentation style including video presentations
- Notebooks, folders and writing utensils will be provided
- Online flash cards & practice test will be provided
- Testing materials will be provided
- Laptop required to take exam (one may be provided if needed)
- Submission to Ohio Department of Health upon completion
** There will be a 1 hour break for lunch, 12pm-1pm (lunch is not provided).
Those that pass their exam will receive their ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification and Ohio Department of Health Manager Certification in Food Protection.
Please contact me if you have any questions about registration or the event.
Food Enterprise Coordinator