ACEnet’s Athens and Nelsonville campuses encompass 130,000 sq/ft, serving approximately 500 businesses annually, including an average of 20 startups each year. Primary sectors include food, agriculture, arts, retail, wellness, manufacturing and distribution. Our clients support the local economy, with a yearly average of $80 million in aggregate sales, and 300+ employees.
ACEnet has a 4 part approach:
- Build capacity through business incubation, network expansion, training & technical assistance, and access to markets initiatives
- Provide flexible, diverse, and specialized facilities and infrastructure
- Increase access to business capital, partnerships & referrals
- Engage in outreach to communities and stakeholders to educate, inform and collaborate
Did You Know?
- ACEnet has 130k+ sq/ft of business space in Athens and Nelsonville
- ACEnet has 61 business tenants with more than $82M in wholesale/retail sales and 370 employees
- ACEnet’s 11k sq/ft Food Ventures Center annually serves 140+ clients from Ohio and West Virginia
- Over $7.8M (wholesale) of food products produced in ACEnet’s Food Ventures Facility
- 40 new products & 500 existing products introduced into marketplace annually
- 300+ businesses served annually through facilities, trainings, marketing programs & direct technical assistance
- 20+ startup businesses annually
- 85 businesses “graduated” in the past 12 years
- ACEnet clients create 30+ new jobs annually