Led by Jesus Pagan, the assistant director and chemical hygiene officer for the Institute for Sustainable Energy and the Environment at Ohio University, OU Engineering Students, OU Physics & Engineering Faculty, Resident Artist, and Community Volunteers.
* Design, build, and customize a project from start to finish!
* Use CAD software & create 3D printed parts!
* Integrate electrical & mechanical components!
* Tour local manufacturing companies in Athens!
When: June 22nd – June 26th; 8:30am – 4:00pm
Where: ACEnet Food Manufacturing & Commercial Kitchen Facility
Registration Fee: $150*
* Limited Scholarships Available
Maximum Capacity: 40 Students