The Nelsonville Business Center encompasses 94,800 sq/ft of warehouse and office space. The facility’s central location to major Ohio and West Virginia cities makes the Nelsonville Business Center an ideal distribution hub. Close proximity to a number of higher education centers enables collaboration with departments focusing on manufacturing or food business development.
- Central to: Columbus (65 Miles), Charleston (99 Miles), Cincinnati (187 Miles), and Cleveland (208 Miles).
- Only minutes away from Hocking College, Ohio University, and the Tri-County Career Center.
- Office Space (100 Sq Ft)
- Conference Room
- Kitchenette/Break Room
Food Hub Equipment
With the support of generous funding from the Osteopathic Heritage Foundation and from the USDA, ACEnet’s Nelsonville facility has become better equipped to serve Southeast Ohio’s growing needs for food distribution and cool storage space. With the addition of a large walk-in cooler ACEnet will provide cool storage space for area farmers and partner with Rural Action’s Farm to School efforts. The Nelsonville Hub serves as a link in the region’s fresh food distribution chain.
- 60,000 sq/ft
- Radiant Heating System
- Drive-up Loading Docks – 10 (6 floating)
- Equipped with Pallet Jacks
- Ceiling Height 41′ (side walls) 48′ (peak)